Friday 4 November 2011

Zadig et Voltaire x Erin Wasson

The feminine and the edgy and never the twain shall meet
until now...







french label Zadig et Voltaire takes on Erin Wasson's low key feminine edge. 


The collection includes...

Tank tops and shorts


Boots with a pseudo biker/cowboy look
Coats



The backless dress.... I'm not gonna lie my heart beats a little faster with this one!






Erin Wasson
 Texas-born supermodel, is the embodiment of effortless cool.
Her signature look combines a mix of boho, grunge, vintage and a sprinkle of high fashion.
She pulls together sexy everyday looks seamlessly...
I think I'm style crushing <3











If the clothes aren't enough theres always the Jewellery





The range reflects Native American and Middle Eastern cultures.  I  just love how she uses the Evil Eye in so many of the designs.

Quote from Erin...
"They mean different things according to how and which culture you look at...
I usually design what I find interesting and powerful... I want pieces that look intense and have meaning."





 
my personal Fav....



No comments:

Post a Comment